• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockmuppets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockmuppets

Should people who create sockpuppets be hanged? Made to do some work?
    Hang them
    19.23%
    Stone them according to Sharia law
    26.92%
    Make them do some work
    15.38%
    Make them spend all day drinking warm lager with AndyW
    38.46%
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

No. Next.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Should people who create sockpuppets be hanged? Made to do wome work?
      No, I just think it is time that the administrator put a stop to it by identifying multiple id's. It's become like a kindergarten here.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
        No, I just think it is time that the administrator put a stop to it by identifying multiple id's. It's become like a kindergarten here.
        'Twas ever thus.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
          I think the mods really need to sort it out.

Oh.

Coat pls.
          Bored.

Comment

What would you do if it turned out that there are no (or very few) sockpuppets here?

What if everybody were genuine?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              You're scaring me now. Stop it

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                You're scaring me now. Stop it
                My sediments entirely.

Bit of a twighlight zone moment or what!
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

What would you do if it turned out that there are no (or very few) sockpuppets here?

Frankly, if everybody on here is genuine then there are some proper weirdos going round. And worse, they're contractors so we might actually have encountered some of them, or will in the the future.

Comment

I think we all know that is extremely unlikely.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X