• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An apology, to you all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An apology, to you all

I know that I am going to be administered a running bitch slap for this but here goes...........

With regards to my little run in with sasguru today, I think that it took over the General forum a wee bit.

I just wanted to say to all the forum users that I regret this I just reacted to an unsolicited attack.

It will not happen again.

Grovellingly,

BB

PS. sasguru sorry to mention the gimp mask, that was just a lucky guess
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    I know that I am going to be administered a running bitch slap for this but here goes...........

With regards to my little run in with sasguru today, I think that it took over the General forum a wee bit.

I just wanted to say to all the forum users that I regret this I just reacted to an unsolicited attack.

Grovellingly,

BB

Didn't notice, looks like a normal days posting. Was at the beach most of the afternoon anyway.

PZZ

Comment

It's only a silly bloody Internet forum.

Nobody takes it that seriously (do they?).

Never mind. Chin up, old boy, and carry on.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
        An apology, to you all
        This is General, not Light Relief, you poof.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by GaySoftTart View Post

Grovellingly,

BB

Btw, Sasguru a mod? Bollocks!

There are three moderators on this forum. "Contractor UK", "Ferret" and "ScotsPine", Sasguru is just a pillow munching, illiterate, illegitimate, botty loving fa66ot. All yours HAB.
          Last edited by Churchill; 30 June 2009, 20:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Sasguru is just a pillow munching, illiterate, illegitimate, botty loving fa66ot.
            All that for me? Ah, bless.

You're very grumpy recently Churchy. CM not putting out?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X