• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Run on Sterling a possibility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run on Sterling a possibility

Run on Sterling possible

I'd stuff at least some assets in something not "poundy" just in case.

The calm before the storm ?

Looks to me like the government are sticking all their chips on recovery by Christmas or else leave the poker table.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Run on Sterling possible

Looks to me like the government are sticking all their chips on recovery by Christmas or else leave the poker table.
    "Possible"? I'd call it a damn-near certainty. Hence why I'm being paid in €

Comment

Run on Sterling possible
      Sorry mate, we did this one already today, around Noon.

Comment

Y'know, a couple of quotes from "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" came to mind.

We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-*******-culturalist.

If you don't want to be counting the fingers you haven't got, I suggest you get those guns. Quick!
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Run on Sterling possible

I'm sure a lot of people have been moving at least some assets out of the UK in case Labour win again and the £ crashes...

Comment

Working...
          X