• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Metro and London Lite Readers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metro and London Lite Readers

What is the ENDLESS obsession with Lindsey Lohan, Samantha Ronson, Peaches Geldof, Pixie Geldof, Lilly Allen etc. (you may have your own favourites) EVERY SINGLE DAY.

And Sky News, still 90% of airtime about Michael Jackson including an interview with his agent about tickets that took pride of place in the headlines, repeated on the hour every hour, as if he is Gandhi or something.
    I know Sky News has an entertainment bias but this is ridiculous.

I want Cyberman to take over the Metro so we can have headlines like "Fish and Chips/Village Fetes/Morris Dancers/Roast Beef banned as it offends Muslims".

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
    What is the ENDLESS obsession with Lindsey Lohan, Samantha Ronson, Peaches Geldof, Pixie Geldof, Lilly Allen etc. (you may have your own favourites) EVERY SINGLE DAY.

And Sky News, still 90% of airtime about Michael Jackson including an interview with his agent about tickets that took pride of place in the headlines, repeated on the hour every hour, as if he is Gandhi or something.

I want Cyberman to take over the Metro so we can have headlines like "Fish and Chips/Village Fetes/Morris Dancers/Roast Beef banned as it offends Muslims".
    I'd like to know what the obsession of reading this pap and leaving it lying around the underground is....

imagine whay visitors to our country must think when they venture to the underground, they buy their tickets, go down the escalators (if they are working), are accosted by "mothers with babies" and a pathetic plastic cup, join the other lemmings on the platforms and when the train approaches, hundreds of copies of the pap free newspaper goes flying everywhere!

Nice
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
      I'd like to know what the obsession of reading this pap and leaving it lying around the underground is....

imagine whay visitors to our country must think when they venture to the underground, they buy their tickets, go down the escalators (if they are working), are accosted by "mothers with babies" and a pathetic plastic cup, join the other lemmings on the platforms and when the train approaches, hundreds of copies of the pap free newspaper goes flying everywhere!

Nice
      It's the generous people who live in London, who like the idea of giving something to someone else.

As long as it didn't cost them anything in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post

Hindus

HTH

Comment

Working...
        X