• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cybermans Ignore List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cybermans Ignore List

Apparently I've made it.

Post here if you'd like to be added to this exclusive community.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Me me !!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Me me !!
      Apparently you're on it too.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I wondered if number 1 and number 2 were written specifically for Cyberman... http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_p2.html

Comment

Add me too!
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Nope. He has more grasp of reality than some of you lot have in your little fingers.

Can't say I have read all his posts but I do not see these terrible far right rantings he is accused of. The shrill and closed mind ranting and abuse is on the other side. I'm amazed that some of the worst comes from two normally reasonable chaps.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Nope. He has more grasp of reality than some of you lot have in your little fingers.
              I'm not sure that's what you really meant ...

But yeah, He probably has more grasp of reality than I have in my little finger. But that's about his limit.

BTW Not just us two, I think it'd be a majority on this board who think he's a tool. I know I've had a bunch of PM's from various people, at different times telling me to just ignore him ...

Comment

Agree with Xog.

On the basis that people should place others on their Ignore Lists for posting drivel, this board would be like the Mary Celeste.

Cyberman is entitled to his views, and he does raise interesting and thought-provoking posts. Whether you agree with them or not is not the point. He makes an effort to contribute.

There are plenty of others who do not, and resort to childish postings about n**ks, baiting others, calling them names, and other such unpleasantness.

If anything, they are more deserving of the Ignore List than Cyberman ever will be.
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Show us your n@rk5 you geek plonker!

PS. Agree, Cyberman is the thinking man's sasguru.

Comment

Oh darn, I got the little finger thing the wrong way round. Mind you, it makes a good quote in the right circumstances.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X