• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy days are here again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy days are here again

It's all over then?

...I suggest we all go get shedded to celebrate.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    It's all over then?

...I suggest we all go get shedded to celebrate.
    I'd love to mate but I've actually got some work to do!

I am going for a drinkie with Girly after I've picked her up from the airport this afternoon though!

Comment

It looks like reality is on the blink again.

We’re getting a lot of that lately. I blame the snot goblin and nuLieBore.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        I'd love to mate but I've actually got some work to do!

I am going for a drinkie with Girly after I've picked her up from the airport this afternoon though!
        Only one shandy for you.... remember that little problem!!!!

[Aside to Menelaus]
        Will you hold Churchills coat?
        Apparently he has trouble keeping it up himself
        [/Aside to Menelaus]

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Only one shandy for you.... remember that little problem!!!!

[Aside to Menelaus]
          Will you hold Churchills coat?
          Apparently he has trouble keeping it up himself
          [/Aside to Menelaus]
          Little boy, what are we going to do with you. I'll give HAB a call, he'll sort you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Little boy, what are we going to do with you. I'll give HAB a call, he'll sort you out.
            Sorry Mate - My only excuse is: Menelaus made me do it!!!
            Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
            Drewster - care to make an off-colour comment and we can then start threatening you again?

Comment

Working...
            X