• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Poll

see above.
    Friendly and nice. I want cuddles.
    6.45%
    Factual and scientific. No nonesense please.
    16.13%
    Vicious and hard edged. The fight club of Contracting.
    25.81%
    Like AndyW's mum. Open all hours and very easy going.
    51.61%

The poll is expired.

I can't see anything above?
    Originally posted by cailin maith
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
      I can't see anything above?
      Conclusive then........

Comment

All I can see is the ceiling.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Where?

Comment

There! You blind bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              All I can see is the ceiling.
              Look closer ...
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Code:
                 Database error 
                The database has encountered a problem. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following: 
                •Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
                •Open the forums.contractoruk.com home page, then try to open another page.
                •Click the Back button to try another link.

The forums.contractoruk.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists. 

We apologise for any inconvenience.
                Wahey!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  There! You blind bastards!

Thank you Dim that was very kind of you to supply the Poll as requested.

I would like to vote "cute and cuddly" but its a public vote and I couldn't face the flaming and ridicule........ oh Tulip!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Code:
                     Database error 
                    The database has encountered a problem. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following: 
                    •Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
                    •Open the forums.contractoruk.com home page, then try to open another page.
                    •Click the Back button to try another link.

The forums.contractoruk.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists. 

We apologise for any inconvenience.
                    Wahey!!!!
                    "database". Hmmm, is that like.....something technical?
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X