• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Andy Murray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Murray

Two sets up - could be the real deal this fella

Originally posted by Nexxy View Post
    Two sets up - could be the real deal this fella
    Bollocks.

That's jinxed it!

Comment

Doesn't matter. If he goes thro' Federer will dismantle him in the final anyway.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

My only interest is in his Girlfriend....

'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
          My only interest is in his Girlfriend....

Who dat?

Comment

All over, straight sets.

7-5, 6-3, 6-2
            Last edited by DaveB; 1 July 2009, 16:03.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              All over, straight sets.

7-5, 6-3, 5-2
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Not trying to offend anyone, but I fancy that the crowd are not as vocal when murray is playing when compared to a federer, or a roddick or dare I say a henman. Without saying anything my other half (who is a murray fan) mentioned it too.

Anyone else got the same feeling?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                  Not trying to offend anyone, but I fancy that the crowd are not as vocal when murray is playing when compared to a federer, or a roddick or dare I say a henman. Without saying anything my other half (who is a murray fan) mentioned it too.

Anyone else got the same feeling?
                  who cares?

there are many English who won't want him to win just because he is Scottish, and many Scots who want him to win, just to get it up the English.

sad isn't it?!

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                    who cares?

there are many English who won't want him to win just because he is Scottish, and many Scots who want him to win, just to get it up the English.

sad isn't it?!
                    Yep.

See my previous quote about too many of my brethren (Scots) thinking that Braveheart was a documentary

Comment

Working...
                    X