• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ronnie Biggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronnie Biggs

Refused parole by Jack Straw.

FFS. How much of a threat to society does J.Straw consider Biggs to be, he's 79?

GreatTrainRobbery
    Yes
    32.65%
    No
    67.35%

Let him out
    Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
    I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
      Let him out
      WHS+1.

Comment

You have be a South American who killed thousands to get that treatment from Jack.
        Last edited by minestrone; 1 July 2009, 16:10.

Comment

he is in the clink as punishment not because he constitutes a risk

and hes a white male, so no rights whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            You have be a South American who killed thousands to get that treatment from Jack.
            Yep - and big mates with Maggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
              Refused parole by Jack Straw.
              Good. Let the piss-taking bugger rot inside.

He took the piss out of the system regularly when overseas, providing interviews for journalists saying how clever he was. Showing off his wealth in South America.

He only came back for free NHS treatment. I felt he should have been refused entry and left to die on the streets of South America.

He's not a cheeky chappy. He's a nasty, violent piece of shit.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Certain bankers (and politicians) have caused far more harm to the British people - yet they end up with nice big pensions.
                Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

He took the piss out of the system regularly when overseas, providing interviews for journalists saying how clever he was. Showing off his wealth in South America.

He only came back for free NHS treatment. I felt he should have been refused entry and left to die on the streets of South America.

WHS
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Er, that sounds just like me
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X