• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Molly Sugden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Molly Sugden

Who's going to take care of her pussy now?

Edit : Linky now the beeb have one
    Last edited by DaveB; 1 July 2009, 18:55.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Who's going to take care of her pussy now?
    I think to be fair - its all yours!

Comment

First MJ now Molly Sugden. Just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
        First MJ now Molly Sugden. Just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore.
        I have to say I am considerably more upset about Molly than Michael.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mrs slocombes heavenly pussy - If she is dead I fully expect her cat to be also
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Saw here once in that town on the Lake District whose name escapes me.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

She played lots of Mums too: link
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

She was a national treasure - great sense of humour as well - to deliver those lines about her pussy with a straight face.

I'll stroke a pussy tonight as a mark of respect - least one can do really

Comment

I thought she was a great comedy actress during her hey-day.

RIP

Comment

I'm just hoping that the next famous chappie to enter orbit isn't our very own Sir Patrick Moore. He's getting on a bit and I'd dearly love to meet him beforehand.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X