• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

punching June Sarpong in the face

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

punching June Sarpong in the face

I got told off by a mate of mine for joining a facebook group called I would like to punch June Sarpong in the face. I joined it because she is annoying - I pointed out that if there was a similar group for Shane Ritchie, I'd have joined that (twice), but he said it's never ok to say this stuff, even in jest.

I think he was being a bit uptight - but am I in the wrong here?

For the avoidance of doubt, I would never punch anyone in the face, ever.

Who the hell is June Sarpong?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Don't see how punching people in the face is ok to glorify. I assume you mean it figuratively, but it's a safe bet others are dead-serious.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What the hell is this Face Book If it's a method that potential employers can use to view your personality then joining silly kick arse groups is plain p!ss stupid - a fact that potential employers will also deduce.

Comment

I think I remember her from when she used to introduce Star Gate SG9 on C4, with the other guy. Happy days.

Comment

no. she deserves (metaphorically) a good bitch slapping

Comment

Let's see - punching in face groups I would join:-

Polly Toynbee
              That irritating little git off Top Gear
              Joanna Lumley

My stabbing, burning, boiling in oil and having eaten by giant centipedes list is much longer but starts with GB and my neighbour MR PIKEY SCUM.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                What the hell is this Face Book If it's a method that potential employers can use to view your personality then joining silly kick arse groups is plain p!ss stupid - a fact that potential employers will also deduce.
                1) I never use my own name on t'internet
                2) I don't want to work for any organisation that is crap enough to rely on facebook for anything

Aside from that, you have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Don't see how punching people in the face is ok to glorify. I assume you mean it figuratively, but it's a safe bet others are dead-serious.
                  You didn't need to assume. I made it clear by saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Let's see - punching in face groups I would join:-

Polly Toynbee
                    That irritating little git off Top Gear
                    Joanna Lumley
                    How could you?

Then I'll just have to create a I'll-Take-A-Punch-For-Lovely-Joanna group.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X