• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

big brother - LMAO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big brother - LMAO

I watch big brother, not sure why, not really interested in the evictions, possible slight voyeuristic tendencies, like to watch the interactions, jockeying for position etc.
    Anyway, did anyone see the chap in the barrel in the diary room last night, I was crying with laughter, funniest thing I can remember on telly for a long time, reminded me of 'it's a knockout' when they put the big foam suits on.
    Unintentional but brilliant stuff.

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    I watch big brother, not sure why, not really interested in the evictions, possible slight voyeuristic tendencies, like to watch the interactions, jockeying for position etc.
    Anyway, did anyone see the chap in the barrel in the diary room last night, I was crying with laughter, funniest thing I can remember on telly for a long time, reminded me of 'it's a knockout' when they put the big foam suits on.
    Good grief - what a thing to admit to!
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I watch big brother, I am sure you are not really interested

Just sorted that out for you.

Comment

He also drives a Mazda MX5 and moisturizes
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Man-bag man.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I watch big brother
            Do you also
            (a) say "oh my God" a lot?
            (b) say "I was like" a lot?
            (c) make your voice go up at the end of sentences?

Just trying to build up a picture.

Comment

Give him a break he is coming out

Comment

I did own an SLK once also, ouch the evidence is looking compelling...

Comment

I watch big brother
                  "...through the sights of a rifle", would I believe be the most appropriate suffix to this phrase.

Comment

Working...
                  X