• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have you done today that makes you feel good

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have you done today that makes you feel good

I'll start:

Ridden my zzr1400 to work in the sunshine, and I loved every moment of it.

Good to be alive

Good morning to you all...........................
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Good morning to you!

Nothing today but last night the train failed on the way home and I worked with the conductor-blokey to get everyone off the train safely. That gave me the warm n fuzzies

Comment

I did a Guinness fart in the car, after I dropped girly off at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        I did a Guinness fart in the car, after I dropped girly off at work!

Much better than mine, you are a Blokus Maximus

Awesome

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
          Much better than mine, you are a Blokus Maximus

Awesome
          A minger!!

Good job you waited till I'd got out
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ahem, as with most days I enjoyed a good jodrell. Always satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              I thought that went without saying. On that subject how much to get curtains dry cleaned.....anybody

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                I thought that went without saying. On that subject how much to get curtains dry cleaned.....anybody
                Better aim?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                  Better aim?
                  Hey those curtains are a distance away, how good does my aim have to get??

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    Still trying to Artex the ceiling?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X