• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's about time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about time

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8130176.stm
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

So she's an unmarried rich German woman, better find out where she lives/drinks/parties/etc. and get down there quick
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

But she knows how to hang on to her cash, as well as dressing like Thatcher in opposition. Run away!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        But she knows how to hang on to her cash, as well as dressing like Thatcher in opposition. Run away!
        Stop I am sporting a semi

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
          Stop I am sporting a semi
          You are CyberDuds sockpupet AICM£5

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            You are CyberDuds sockpupet AICM£5
            Or I am taking the proverbial....you decide

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
              Or I am taking the proverbial....you decide

Lets see.......
              CyberDud: Humourless, Slightly Right Wing, A bit UHS, someone tedious, can be offensive, tends to ignore any other viewpoint but his own.........
              BackStreetWalker:...............

OK I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.....

PS I am still upset that you called me SAS

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                Lets see.......
                CyberDud: Humourless, Slightly Right Wing, A bit UHS, someone tedious, can be offensive, tends to ignore any other viewpoint but his own.........
                BackStreetWalker:...............

OK I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.....

PS I am still upset that you called me SAS
                Ummmmm when did I do that, I can't remember that, I didn't mean to offend I am so not Right Wing, humourless granted I see your point.

Come on give BB a hug

PS: BackStreetWalker I am going to change my name Brilliant

Comment

Can't have it both ways

Take the future earnings of your spouse take future losses. If they make pre nups legal then many people will lose out.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I see this as possibly a can of worms.
                    Pre nups should not hold in the UK unless the marriage contract is changed.
                    Other laws are based on a married couple being treated as one (I know there are exceptions) and this will have a knock on to those.
                    This could get complicated.

Do we think the legal statement that "a contract is a contract" sets any kind of precedent for IR35 cases? After all we have contracts.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X