• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now I know what's wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I know what's wrong

I felt something was wrong for long time. I can't remember when its started but its definately been years. I could not quiet get a gist of it, but tonight it all became clear....

... the top of the Caffrey's ale can is no longer gold colour, its fecking white!

And how do you feel now?

Any better?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      And how do you feel now?

Any better?
      I'll feel better once my sofa is delivered to my apartments

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I'll feel better once my sofa is delivered to my apartments
        And even better once the electricity gets plumbed in and you can see the sofa after sunset

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          And even better once the electricity gets plumbed in and you can see the sofa after sunset
          I am having electric meter changed next week and I agreed compensation from previous provider

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I am having electric meter changed next week and I agreed compensation from previous provider
            How much do you have to pay them?

Tone

Comment

Atw. He will make a drama out of a crisis. Well not even a crisis. Nothing really.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                How much do you have to pay them?
                It's them pay me - turns out I overpaid £170 as meter somehow magically had wrong prices, and also £75 to make me drop complaint about being mislead on the phone.

If I had time I would not have let it off so easily

Comment

Strong stuff that Caffreys I seem to recall
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X