• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dress Down Fridays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dress Down Fridays

or rather Naked Friday!!

surely an elf and safety risk - think of all the dangly bits that could get stuck

ioooh well pretty much anywhere

Comment

hmmm - a publicity company, with a sure-fired way of generating publicity.

Wasn't there an advertising company called "greys" that did a similar thing about 15 years ago?

EDIT - I think that it pre-dates the rich content available on the internet, some of us can still use our brains instead to remember things like that.
      Last edited by sweetandsour; 2 July 2009, 12:08.

Comment

I'd spend all day asking the young ladies to fetch down those files up on the top shelf.

I'd even hold the step ladder for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I'd spend all day asking the young ladies to fetch down those files up on the top shelf.

I'd even hold the step ladder for them.
          I'd spend the Thursday making sure everything had been moved to the top shelf
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

If all the people in this office did that, I'd be upchucking more than Linda Blair.

Comment

I love it when some bloke comes along and persuade women to get their kit off and they call it 'liberating' or 'empowering' utter utter UTTER ballcocks.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                I love it when some bloke comes along and persuade women to get their kit off and they call it 'liberating' or 'empowering' utter utter UTTER ballcocks.
                True. Shaved guinea pig = just weird.

Comment

Hey nice guinea pig!

Thanks, I had it stuffed only last week.

Just doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    True. Shaved guinea pig = just weird.
                    Whereas shaved beaver =

Comment

Working...
                    X