• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fizzy trifle. Yumski!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fizzy trifle. Yumski!

Yesterday morning the Missus gave me one of those little individual trifles to have with my lunch. It has been sat on my desk since then.

Until I ate it. Just now.

The cream was sour, the custard had curdled but the best bit was the jelly. It was fizzy!

So, what happens next?

And should I get a bottle of live real ale down me sharpish?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

You'll be able to tulip through the eye of a needle shortly
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      You'll be able to tulip through the eye of a needle shortly
      WHS, I'm afraid.

Was it in direct sunlight?

Comment

fizzy jelly is easy. Make it with lemonade or sparkling water. Dont stir too much or you will lose the fizz.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
          Was it in direct sunlight?
          The lid would have popped if it were! No, merely in the path of my laptop's exhaust outlet.

It was very warm, and I drank the last of the jelly.

Perhaps I should have a good hot curry and drop in a boiled egg. Legend!
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            The lid would have popped if it were! No, merely in the path of my laptop's exhaust outlet.

It was very warm, and I drank the last of the jelly.

Perhaps I should have a good hot curry and drop in a boiled egg. Legend!
            Surprised that you're not writing this on a Blackberry sitting on your toilet praying to mother-and-Jesus that you're arse stopping spray liquified tulipe!

Comment

Surprised that you're not writing this on a Blackberry sitting on your toilet praying to mother-and-Jesus that you're arse stopping spray liquified tulipe!
              I will stop drinking my beef cup-a-soup now then (other soups are available)
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                I will stop drinking my beef cup-a-soup now then (other soups are available)
                Sorry mate

Comment

Sorry mate
                  no worries, tasted like ar5e gravy anyway
                  Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

The fizzy trifle, a bunch of tinnies, a bottle of cider AND finishing off a bottle of wine instead of dinner has done the trick.

Who needs an enema or colonic irrigation when nature provides her own ways to flush the system?

Hey, what happened to the morning? Wasn't there one today?
                    Last edited by RichardCranium; 3 July 2009, 13:18. Reason: Found an empty wine bottle

Comment

Working...
                    X