• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru

We are retiring this sockpuppet.

The mods.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    We are retiring this sockpuppet.

The mods.
    You mean you are going on holiday and wil be back in 2 weeks?

Have fun
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Ooh noooooooo don't go.

Missing you already ....
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

A village wants it idiot back.

Comment

Is Atw coming back then?

What about the great Andyw?????
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Being a total noob but a long time lurker.... I'm still trying to catch up on the whole sasguru, atw, Andyw thing... and whether sockpuppet is something the sweary filter has changed or it means what it says!

I tried a search and then got even more confused...

Flame away....!
            In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Clarky, have you ever been in a turkish prison?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Clarky, have you ever been in a turkish prison?
                No. Have you ever built an igloo in public?
                In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                  No. Have you ever built an igloo in public?
                  How else would one build an igloo? Let's all build an igloo in front of our fireplace.
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Dear sasguru,

I would like to cancel my subscription to you immediately, having been a loyal reader for a number of years. I was initially won over by your incessant flaming of Churchill and humorous interchange with your deadpan sidekick Dimprawn. Of late though I am afraid standards have been slipping and on more than one occasion I have witnessed you missing opportunities for cynical and pedantic replies to inane threads and a general degradation in material when deciding to reply.

I am hoping that one of the new sock puppets is able to fill this void created by your demise and that you have the sense to hang your hat up, allowing some fresh sock puppet talent to take the reins, we will always have your back catalogue for reference in the archive should we feel the compulsion for masochism.

Yours sincerely, Amiga500.

Sent from my iPhone
                    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Working...
                    X