• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Murray or Roddick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murray or Roddick

Who's got the hottest girlfiend?

Yowser
    Murray - Kim Sears
    0.00%
    Roddick - Brooklyn Decker
    62.50%
    Have to toss for it
    37.50%
    Neither float your boat
    0.00%

Originally posted by Nexxy View Post
    Who's got the hottest girlfiend?

Yowser
    Poll please!

Scrub that: Brooklyn Decker by a mile!

Comment

The English student who's ok looking or the American lingerie model?

Tough call...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        The English student who's ok looking or the American lingerie model?

Tough call...
        WHS +1
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Roddick's got a girlfriend??? Geez - his wife is going to a bit hacked off then.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            Roddick's got a girlfriend??? Geez - his wife is going to a bit hacked off then.
            WHS.

I also think Mrs Hewitt deserves a shout out as well. Big upgrade from Kim Clijsters. She's probably thick as mince but a real goer too...bonus

Comment

Working...
            X