• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

O M G I G P

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O M G I G P

Last edited by Toolpusher; 3 June 2012, 16:10.

I'd feel the same way if I had to use windows...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm... after having read about it on El Reg and suchlike places, I thought it would be better. All that stuff with the woman looking at the bloke's laptop and vomiting could have been because he was looking at almost anything, including General

If Microsoft wanted to make an impact, they should have at least shown goatse man or tubgirl - they both almost made me puke the first times they were link-trolled on Slashdot about ten years ago

EDIT: I keep forgetting that not everybody knows. IF YOU VALUE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR STOMACH, DO NOT GOOGLE FOR "GOATSE" OR "TUBGIRL". Particularly not on "Image Search"
      Last edited by NickFitz; 4 July 2009, 02:44. Reason: Public Sanity Warning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Hmm... after having read about it on El Reg and suchlike places, I thought it would be better. All that stuff with the woman looking at the bloke's laptop and vomiting could have been because he was looking at almost anything, including General

If Microsoft wanted to make an impact, they should have at least shown goatse man or tubgirl - they both almost made me puke the first times they were link-trolled on Slashdot about ten years ago

EDIT: I keep forgetting that not everybody knows. IF YOU VALUE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR STOMACH, DO NOT GOOGLE FOR "GOATSE" OR "TUBGIRL". Particularly not on "Image Search"
        Aaaahhh, so you liked "two girls and a cup", then?
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Aaaahhh, so you liked "two girls and a cup", then?
          I've managed to avoid that so far

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
            Not a patch on Mr. Creosote!!!

Short version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aczPDGC3f8U
            Long version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlK62rjQWLk
            You’ve just reminded me of the waiter at a restaurant in Miami that ex-mrs HAB and I went to with friends. He was doing that fake French accent, but the septics were falling for it. We were taking the p... a bit too much that he asked us to behave (whispering “OK, so I’m Canadian. Can you keep it down”). Unfortunately we had been on the mojito’s all afternoon and got thrown out in the end.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
            X