• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blindgit resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blindgit resigns

just flashed up on Beeb website.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

but he didnt not do no nothing
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Blair backed him a couple of days ago. I wonder what changed him mind?

Comment

I love being right

From the thread Poor David

Weel the headline is , "I will not be resigning" which falls into the same league as "I didnt do it" or "I am innocent" and IMHO is usually follwed pretty swiftly by a resignation

There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

'man of vision' tut tut o scaley one
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

You would of thought he saw it coming
            Last edited by Bovvered; 2 November 2005, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              just flashed up on Beeb website.
              Well he's got a three-column spread on the front page now...

Comment

LOL, any bets on him making it into Gov for the third time under Brown?

Its a pleasure to live in a country where minister had to quit his job for mere legit investment of pityful 15 grand into some company while outside of Gov for some time -- if this was the worst behavior of Russian ministers then ... you'd be all speaking Russian by now

Comment

I take it that he now qualifies for another tax free £20k severance package for being dumped out of a cabinet position. Just like last time.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                    I take it that he now qualifies for another tax free £20k severance package for being dumped out of a cabinet position. Just like last time.
                    Of course. I daresay he will keep his grace 'n' favour government residence as well. It's only fair.

Comment

Working...
                    X