• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

True Blood!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Blood!

Anyone watching?!!!

I'm at the end of Seires 1 now, just about to start Series 2 to come in line with the US.

It's one of the best things I've seen in years.

And <rubs knees> Bill <rubs knees> <rubs knees> <rubs knees> hubba hubba!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who dont illegally download your programs off the internet, I believe it's starting on FX very soon.
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Anyone watching?!!!

I'm at the end of Seires 1 now, just about to start Series 2 to come in line with the US.

It's one of the best things I've seen in years.

And <rubs knees> Bill <rubs knees> <rubs knees> <rubs knees> hubba hubba!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who dont illegally download your programs off the internet, I believe it's starting on FX very soon.
    Only heard about this recently - looks like it might have some potential from what I've seen.

Starts on FX on July 17th.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Ohhhh - Just Wiki'd it - looks good!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Aye.

The end of the first episode of season 2 is interesting.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I did watch the first episode but I have to say I found it somewhat ridiculous and couldn't muster the effort try episode 2.

I have West Wing to watch and 2 seasons of "The Shield".

West Wing comes recommended.

Any views on "The Shield" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            I did watch the first episode but I have to say I found it somewhat ridiculous and couldn't muster the effort try episode 2.

I have West Wing to watch and 2 seasons of "The Shield".

West Wing comes recommended.

Seconded - West Wing is fantastic!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Watch The West Wing again instead.

Comment

can someone point me in the right direction (by PM) for downloading things. err just to have a look like, im not gonna break the law and download anything

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Watch The West Wing again instead.
                  Ah... not a raving recommendation for The Shield then !

Comment

Ah... not a raving recommendation for The Shield then !
                    Mrs Gonzo loves these sort of shows, so I get to watch a lot of them.

For a while there was one evening a week on one channel that had CSI, followed by Law and Order, followed by The Shield.

After watching a few of them she started to turn the TV over when The Shield came on. It has her disapproval too so it would probably appeal to people who are not into the CSI style of TV cop drama.

Comment

Working...
                    X