• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More RyanAir news: Standing room only!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More RyanAir news: Standing room only!

Ryanair may make passengers stand
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Michael O'Leary really is running a bus service (admittedly with wings).

He's such a ****, but he does know how to get a bit of free advertising every couple of months.

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

How about saving space by having people layed horizzontally one on top of another?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

It doesmake me laugh how he keeps coming up with daft sounding schemes and how people keep falling for it and giving him free airtime. It'll be outside toilets next.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
          How about saving space by having people layed horizzontally one on top of another?
          Whs, that's my preferred manner of being laid.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            It doesmake me laugh how he keeps coming up with daft sounding schemes and how people keep falling for it and giving him free airtime. It'll be outside toilets next.
            empty water bottles or adult nappies

Comment

I always think airlines should sling up hammocks above the aisles to give people space to stretch out in.

Comment

If everyone travelled in a coffin it would save space and money and save time in the event of a crash.

Comment

He'll be telling us he's putting seats on the wings next. Anything for free publicity

Comment

You're not allowed to stand on the top deck of a bus, but you're allowed to stand up in a plane travelling 500mph?
                    Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                    X