• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1000 teenage girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000 teenage girls

I just spent the weekend with about 1000 teenage girls at a holiday camp. The trick is to pick a weekend when McFly are performing on site.

All right - discard half for being under age, half of the remainder for being mingers, and 80% of what's left because they were Welsh or Brummies - but that still leaves 50 decent sorts.

Hi Wendigo any pictures? of the nice ones !!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
      Hi Wendigo any pictures? of the nice ones !!
      No. My camera was confiscated at the indoor swimming pool.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100

It really is worrying Wendigo that you talk freely of nubile young ladies, while your charming avitar stares back at us all....you are a contradiction

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
            It really is worrying Wendigo that you talk freely of nubile young ladies, while your charming avitar stares back at us all....you are a contradiction
            unless she swings both ways ? Tell us please wendigo, which way or both ?
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              unless she swings both ways ? Tell us please wendigo, which way or both ?
              The pic isn't me, I'm a bloke.

Comment

Who's the girlie then?
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                  Who's the girlie then?
                  I think she's off chavscum.
                  We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    Who's the girlie then?
                    We have done this before, but.....
                    IIRC
                    There was a forum for a footie web site.
                    On that site some fool posted a picture of his girlfriend (showing off) and was a little put out when 20 or 30 others said, looks like my bird and reposted the same piccie.
                    Matey got upset, particularly as any number claimed to know here and were going to tell her.
                    He then made things worse by spitting the dummy and telling everyone to stop, and then tried the other tactic of saying it was not funny anymore.
                    Every time he posted back came the replies.

It was very very funny at the time.

The avatar is said girlfriend.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X