• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

W T F - Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W T F - Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Telegraph: Tesco puts security tags on cheese
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

The best things in life are brie....

IGMC
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Let them eat cake...

Comment

The world's gone crackers.

Comment

Those things don't work anyway. I bought a bottle of vodka the other week and went through the self service checkout. It wasn't until I got home that I realised it still had the security tag on it.

So, steal away.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Sounds fishy to me.

No wait, that's not funny.

Oh well PostCount +=1;
            Originally posted by cailin maith
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

For the would-be shoplifters - its a case of Hard Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Let them eat cake...
                When Tesco's roule the world... it will be garlicy
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

This subject grates on me.

Comment

<Yorkshire accent>Eeee-dam - that was a good blag while it lasted.</Yorkshire accent>

IGMC too...
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                    X