• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Animal House

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal House

Watched it last night on ITV 4. Brilliant, laugh out loud stuff from the days before political correctness came along and ruined comedy. John Belushi was great.

The toga party bit took me right back to student days in Sheffield (1982) and the Pyjama jump. Pyjamas for the girls and nighties + make up for the boys. Still got the pictures, I was thin in those days but not sure I suit crimped hair! We ended up in a club with a couple of hundred students copping off on the dancefloor and Alvin Stadust on stage. Poor guy didn't know where to look.

Happy days

Working...
X