• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Times - FFS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Times - FFS

While working on a ground-breaking add-on to my SKA I found that The Times are actually owned by the same company that owns The Sun - News International ( http://www.nidp.com/ )!

More worryingly, the 3 main brands of brown sauce - Daddies, HP and Heinz's own - are all now owned by Heinz. They've got us Northerners by the nads.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      While working on a ground-breaking add-on to my SKA I found that The Times are actually owned by the same company that owns The Sun - News International!
      No sh1t! I thought it was a different News International, run by a different Rupert Murdoch.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        While working on a ground-breaking add-on to my SKA I found that The Times are actually owned by the same company that owns The Sun - News International ( http://www.nidp.com/ )!
        You may have wasted the last year of your life then. If you'd just asked most of us could have told you that without you trawling the net for months

Comment

he also owns the Fox TV network in the US
          and Fox in Australia
          and the News of The World in the UK

He also owns Tony Blair actually.

I'm sure there's more. I can't believe you didn't know that AtW - would you pass the English citizenship test? I have my doubts.
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Have you ever thought of taking up investigative journalism aTw?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

And News Inernational pays bugger all in tax!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

They(The Murdoch clan) also own "NDS"...

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius
                  They(The Murdoch clan) also own "NDS"...
                  Also in a way they also own every premiership football club, since if they pulled the plug on Sky Sports they'd all go down the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by boredsenseless
                    Also in a way they also own every premiership football club, since if they pulled the plug on Sky Sports they'd all go down the toilet
                    Except Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                    X