• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 pounds an hour? Is this a mistake?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 pounds an hour? Is this a mistake?

Or is it to find plenty cheapness much quickness?

http://www.jobserve.com/W2BE7728B4A1C7EBE.jsjob

TIBCO Build Manager [This job has been advertised by a member of ATSCO] [This job has been advertised by a member of REC] Contract

Tibco Build Manager:
    Our client is a leading consultancy within IT and Software global programmes. They are currently seeking an experienced Tibco Build Manager based in Reading, UK for an initial 6-month contract plus extensions.

For this position you will be working on a long term high profile client and project and would therefore need to meet the requirement below, as a minimum.

Skill Matrix:
    - Experience in build and deployment of TIBCO projects
    - 6+ years of TIBCO (BW/EMS) current experience in managing build and deployment of projects
    - 8+ years overall IT

If you would be interested in learning more about the position, please respond with a recent copy of your CV.

Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
    Spring Group plc is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
    Winner of 'Best IT Recruitment Firm' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2008
    Location Reading
    Country UK
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 6 months +
    Rate £10 per hour
    Company Spring Technology
    Reference
    Posted Date 06/07/2009 18:17:4
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

£80 a day, with 8 years experience?

Dreaming.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

no its so that an ICT from India can come in
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Yes, this is a mistake.

Details of mistake: electing NL.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
          no its so that an ICT from India can come in

Defo, it's only the bigger places that will have a Tibco build manager.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            But still I don't think any FTV would come here to work for 10 quid an hour, would they? We pay them more even when they work in India. Got the feeling that this time is a mistake.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Voda have one I think.
              "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
              "See?"

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                But still I don't think any FTV would come here to work for 10 quid an hour, would they? We pay them more even when they work in India. Got the feeling that this time is a mistake.
                Its for ICT bods and yes they do get paid this amount plus their salary in india. No tax to pay in UK.

Comment

Apply for the job and find out more, just for a laugh.

Comment

Why would Spring pay for the ad if it's just a cover to get an ICT bod in and they're not going to get any business out of it?

Or am I missing the point?

Comment

Working...
                    X