• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well, I've been lucky up to now.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've been lucky up to now.

Tech Mahindra enforcing a 20% rate reduction. May only be applicable to those engaged with BT. Anyone else affected?

Well, the few roles they have contacted me about have paid so ridiculously poorly that 20% would not have been much money anyway.

There. Looking on the bright side of a sloppy turd.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

yet more attempts to bring in Indians on ICT
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

They're all at it, A&O (EDS bottom feeder) have just dropped contract rates by 10%.

I wouldn't mind so much if the rate was decent in the first place but £12 an hour for SC second line support is taking the pi55. Take fuel, umbrella fees and tax into the equation and I'm taking home £60 a day FFS... I used to be on a grand a week.

There is literally nothing else so it's this or starve.
        Gissa job

Comment

Working...
        X