• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

heh heh, it the wifes birthday tomorrow - 9th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh heh, it the wifes birthday tomorrow - 9th

A few months ago the missus declared that she was in charge of birthday cards, because I always forget em.
    I asked her yesterday if she had any spares for females, as I needed one soon
    (its her birthday tomorrow).
    She snapped - no, she had no spares and I said ok I'm not well so I'll give it a miss.

what she doesnt know is that I have been stockpiling in the spare bedroom. A card, birthday cake, a nice pressie and some roses

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

You old smoothy you.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Its your wife's 9th birthday tomorrow?

Comment

It was my missus yesterday (luckily I had a reminder on my calendar this time.) An SMS in the morning and a quick call in the evening but when I get home this afternoon it will be a nice chaste kiss and then shopping for a present.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What a sweetie you are!
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            What a sweetie you are!
            What, with a 9 year old wife ?

Perhaps EO is the Prophet Mohammed himself

Comment

Not if her birthday's today
              'elf and safety guru

Comment

Maybe there was a mix up with a time machine, an egg sandwich and an incorrectly fitted 2 amp fuse? - It COULD happen
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  It was my missus yesterday
                  You should not talk about EO's wife in that way.

She was yours yesterday, but today it is EO's, please be nice and share the toys.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                  X