• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Milans doom-mongering...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milans doom-mongering...

Correct me if I'm wrong but there seems to be a definite trend developing in the posts started by Milan?

We've had: - Signs of a recession, Signs of a recession coming, recession looming? , Recession Looming? (Capital R this time), Recession Looming Part 2, and then.....Recession: Delphi Contract Offer Cuts Wages, Scraps Health Care , Recession: More homeowners in debt trouble , Recession: Job losses will accelerate, predicts CBI , Recession?: Steep rise in mortgage court actions , Recession?: Halfway profits slump at Matalan , Recession?: Confidence at lowest for 31 months.

Not to mention :- Tube prices increase 50% 'to deter cash users' , Retirement poverty trap faces middle-aged , Higher Gas and Electricity prices are coming , Debt Facts and Figures - Compiled 3rd October 2005.

On a brighter note he did give us the marvellously uplifting "Surviving the Recession" thread. Well done.

Is he obsessed with the recession or what? Also he bangs on about his Plan B - (which probably doesn't even exist) in the vein hope that someone will share their plans with him. So what if there is a recession. I'm sorted I don't know or really care about anyone else's plans.

it could be that plan B depends on a recession happening
    That is true of a lot of people - wait for bad news so they can buy cheap houses/shares/troubled companies etc....
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Or Milan is really DCJ!!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

We're all doomed I tell you....DOOMED!

Comment

If its not a rude question. What's your plan B then spremepods ?
          I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

F**k off you clown

Comment

I only asked.
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Supreme Ipods,

are you my biographer

seems you read my posts more carefully than I do

try no to take life too seriously

Milan.

Comment

"try no to take life too seriously"

Not. You dyslexic fool.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nah, he spelt no' right, just got the 'tae' wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X