• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOOMED: PM gigs everywhere (apparently)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOMED: PM gigs everywhere (apparently)

Hays says IT managers are 'still being hired'

Companies are still looking to take on IT managers despite the impact of the economic downturn. Research from Hays showed that employees who can lead processes and people are the most in demand, Contractor UK reported.
    Am I on a different planet?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

I refer to my previous comment about Hays and surveys

http://forums.contractoruk.com/887569-post3.html

Comment

Contractor UK story "Managers top IT hiring agenda" twinky linky.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

You are on the correct planet - its just that Hayes are operating in a parallel Universe where the dotcom boom is just starting and nobody knows the name of the American President and nobody cares either, however the good news is Rose Tyler is the Prime Minister of the UK.

(Somehow the email from Hayes must have arrived in your mailbox from that parallel world - the current Magnetospehre instablity/turbulence can cause this kind of mis-routing problem now and again - good idea to check the email header in the future to avoid confusion).
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 10 July 2009, 11:32.

Comment

Working...
        X