• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday madness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday madness

Right, it's Friday, so I want all of you to go and do something a bit silly in front of your colleagues and then report back here in this thread what you did and what reaction you got.

Of you go now!
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Right, it's Friday, so I want all of you to go and do something a bit silly in front of your colleagues and then report back here in this thread what you did and what reaction you got.

Of you go now!
    I just did some work.

No applause - no reaction - nothing.

Comment

We've got a cool AV room with a big screen and a camera for videoconferencing.
      I found out that you can rotate the camera on the other side of the connections (India), which I did for about 75 minutes of the call looking at the bookshelf rather than the people etc.
      Was fun for everyone for 5 minutes, then not so much fun, then fun again then not so much and then fun fun fun.... and finally the folks in India discovered how they can rotate the camera on our side...

Comment

Originally posted by xchaotic View Post
        We've got a cool AV room with a big screen and a camera for videoconferencing.
        I found out that you can rotate the camera on the other side of the connections (India), which I did for about 75 minutes of the call looking at the bookshelf rather than the people etc.
        Was fun for everyone for 5 minutes, then not so much fun, then fun again then not so much and then fun fun fun.... and finally the folks in India discovered how they can rotate the camera on our side...

Wild Man!
        l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

I sat in my office (on my own) in clientco and actually did some work without someone looking over me.

I know, I know ... IGMC.

Comment

I just did the white eared elephant impression followed by a sausage and 2 eggs. Went down pretty well....->

Trouble is I'm working from home
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              I just did some work.

No applause - no reaction - nothing.
              They were probably to shocked to speak or even move.
              Bored.

Comment

Moderator!

I find this post offensive, as I'm on the bench I don't have any colleagues

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
                  Moderator!

I find this post offensive, as I'm on the bench I don't have any colleagues
                  You are kidding, right? You've got more of us colleagues here on the bench than Wilmslow & Cyberthingy have friends put together.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    You are kidding, right? You've got more of us colleagues here on the bench than Wilmslow & Cyberthingy have friends put together.
                    I dunno about more on the bench...... I think an empty room contains more friends than CyberTwunt and Wilmslow have betwen them.....

But I expect thats - sort of - what you meant to say.......

Comment

Working...
                    X