• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents being pimped out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents being pimped out

Next time you are renegotiating your rate rise ,spare a thought for your poor 100k a year pimp

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...lub/article.do

At the risk of libelling, I think I've met Rachel Kelly - she used to work for Progressive.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      At the risk of libelling, I think I've met Rachel Kelly - she used to work for Progressive.
      Which bit is Libellous?
      The fact that you met her.....
      Or that she worked for P********

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        Which bit is Libellous?
        The fact that you met her.....
        Or that she worked for P********
        Don't be silly. Everyone knows that you should never admit in public that you met Rachel Kelly...she sues everyone who claims to know her.

Comment

..Her name does ring a bell....but not with progressive or IDPP...she's been around a long time ...and i've been contracting a fair while...

Comment

I do not know this lady, Miss Kelly.

FWIW: why didn't she say no?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieNambulous View Post
              Don't be silly. Everyone knows that you should never admit in public that you met Rachel Kelly...she sues everyone who claims to know her.
              I don't know her... or claim to know her... and I would certainly never imply that she looks like she hangs round in clip joints...... as a customer

Comment

Originally posted by bernie View Post
                Next time you are renegotiating your rate rise ,spare a thought for your poor 100k a year pimp

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...lub/article.do
                I love some of the comments at the bottom of this article, not many in favor of the womans cause....

PZZ

Comment

Is she really a woman? I have my doubts

Comment

I have utmost sympathy for her. I know what these spivvy recruitment low lifes get up to , However she will now find it very hard to get another job in recruitment. Crediting her with a brain I would suggest that she is simply getting together some start up capital to set up her own business.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X