• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Piggy Ebola...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piggy Ebola...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8143823.stm

Puts one off the old sausage rolls just a tad...

Bleeding to death? **** that.

Btw, if anyone's looking for a particular odd way of endexing, try taking rat poison. This is warfarin - the same stuff given to oliguria patients who need to have their blood thinned; the effect in overdose is to cause blood vessels to fail.

Comment

Jobsworths

opps - wrong thread
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8143823.stm

Puts one off the old sausage rolls just a tad...
        you know you are going to make CyberCunt explode, right?
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

This is serious, I worked with someone in Cameroon that died of ebola, his body literally turned into a pool of rotting stench in less than 2 weeks.
          There was nothing that could be done for him.

PZZ

Comment

They could have sieved him!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              They could have sieved him!
              Puke over keyboard moment.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Yes, ebola is definitely not a good way to go.

I'd demand use of a shotgun.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I agree. It makes an awful mess. My wife would never forgive me.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                  X