• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At least in England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least in England

Discuss.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Threaded doesn't live here

Originally posted by Francko
    Discuss.
    Nor Milan.

ps. Only joshing, Milan, it's russian twats we hate.
    Why not?

Comment

A good portion of the population speak english or some version it.
      Good weather for ducks

err thats it

Comment

GlasgowGeorge haven't seen you for a while where you been, how was it inside ?

Milan.

Comment

Inside? Inside?

Originally posted by milanbenes
          GlasgowGeorge haven't seen you for a while where you been, how was it inside ?

Milan.
          Yeah, not too bad, but my word, those lifers are rough aren't they?
          I haven't been posting much because I've been waiting for someone to post something (anything) interesting.
          Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Discuss.
            You can be proud of your heritage. Your country helped shape the modern world, presided over much of it for the longest time.
            Stood (sometimes alone) against the greatest foes ever leveled at civilization and never flinched untill death or victory had come.
            You can be proud that your nation gave its greatest traditions and values to the modern world, not that other former civilizations hadnt had them before but most had been forgotten.

Then at least in England you can get decent food and a decent cup of tea. You get a mild temporate climate which helps our green and pleasant land to flourish.

Oh there is so much more for the English and the British to rightly look upon with pride.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Bloody hell, LG - that was awesome.

Don't forget 1966 and 2003 either.

Comment

"Your country helped shape the modern world, presided over much of it for the longest time. Stood (sometimes alone) against the greatest foes ever leveled at civilization and never flinched untill death or victory had come.

You can be proud that your nation gave its greatest traditions and values to the modern world..."

Hmm, I thought that was Greece? - stand up Sparticus!

Comment

At least in England your not in France
                  Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    [CUT]
                    Then at least in England you can get decent food
                    Is that ironic? There is so much irony in that, that is even difficult to understand if that's irony or not.

Hei, England is a great country but to claim that it has great food....

However, must admit that it's one of the northern european states where the food is getting better simply because british people recognise traditional food is bad, and instead of sticking with only their tradition they are very open to other types of food. And Jamie Oliver is great too.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X