• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jealous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealous

I watched my dog take a dump the other day and wondered why we as humans are lumbered with a second rate cigar cutter and need to use paper to finish the job whereas the dog's crimps off perfectly with no need to wipe.

Discuss
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I read that in the Viz about 2 years ago.....

Discuss....
    Blood in your poo

Comment

At least we dont suffer the problems dogs get after eating grass. Viz, long strands of it hang out of the arse and no means of getting rid of it!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        At least we dont suffer the problems dogs get after eating grass. Viz, long strands of it hang out of the arse and no means of getting rid of it!
        When my dogs gets stuff stuck/sticking out of their arse.... they just get their heads down and lick it out........ often mutually!

This isn't necessarily what I would recommend for you DaveB...... although if you give it a try please post pictures!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
          I read that in the Viz about 2 years ago.....

Discuss....
          Sausage suprise, oh the irony.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

A friend told me of his dog having eaten a flannel.

It started to appear a couple of days later, but the dog couldn't pass it and got into distress.

Eventually friend's Dad took the dog outside, said "Sit!", stood on the exposed bit of cloth with one foot and kicked the dog with the other foot.

It makes my eyes water even remembering being told.

I don't think either or do the poor dog justice.

What was that story about the monkey and the billiard ball?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

dogs are ferkin stupid.

Comment

Dogs are ace. At least, my golden retriever is anyway.

Comment

I was on Mytlene in Greece about 11 years ago and we ate some of the local (rough) bread.
                  In the shower next morning I found a piece of straw sticking out of my 'you know where'

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    When my dogs gets stuff stuck/sticking out of their arse.... they just get their heads down and lick it out

... if you give it a try please post pictures!!
                    Really? You want to watch a grown man lick poo out of his bum-hole?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X