• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Omfg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omfg

I am so f******* annoyed. I may burst. F**** F**** F**** F**** F**** F**** F**** F****

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Tell us all about it.

Alternatively, tell TPD all about it, they will sympathise. Here in General we'll laugh at you.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

did you lose out on a good "gig"?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        did you lose out on a good "gig"?
        No. Cooled down a bit so can talk now. Was really incandescant a few minutes ago.

Just moved house. Lashed up the wireless network when I moved in, and a week later have sorted my office out and put the wireless in properly which involved unplugging it, routing the cables correctly and moving it about 4 feet.

NOW it doesn't bloody work. I really really really get annoyed when something as simple as that let's me down. I irks me so much I could burst something.

I go to work and turn out systems that work, so why should I put up with crap like this? I pay good money for kit that is just tulip. FFS

Getting incandescant again.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I go to work and turn out systems that work, so why should I put up with crap like this? I pay good money for kit that is just tulip. FFS
          Story of my life, that.

I tear my hair out trying to do simple stuff at home.

My solution is usually to sulk and get pissed. 20 years it took me to develop that methodology.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            My solution is usually to sulk and get pissed. 20 years it took me to develop that methodology.
            Spent all day trying to solve a pretty nightmarish problem in plan B, been at it since 8 this morning.

Cracked open a bottle of scotch an hour ago and there is a montecristo about to be sparked.

Comment

alcohol and king prawn jalfrezi applied.

Using mobile broadband dongle tonight. Will set fire to wireless router in the morning.

Comment

Working...
              X