• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do I do?

I've had double my ration of beer this afternoon (six pints in total).

I've fallen in love with a polish barmaid that I've hardly spoken to.

I've been soaked with rain twice

I've found out that I've got no food in and I can't be arsed to get any.

I've got the choice of six DVD's that have been downloaded this week:
    • The unborn
    • The code
    • Angles and Daemons
    • The Haunting in Connecticut
    • The International

Whatever I put on, I'll fall asleep about 1/4 way through and have to start again.

Oh what am I to do?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Phone a mini-cab to take you to an off-licence to get some more.

Unless you have a Chinese takeaway that will collect from the offy for you? (I have known one or two who will, if you ask.)
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I believe it was Julian Clary who said:

"Q. What's the difference between straight and gay?
      A. About six pints."

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      I've had six pints in total. I've fallen in love with a barmaid
      Ipso facto, QED.

Comment

Originally posted by BrollyBonce View Post
        I believe it was Julian Clary who said:

"Q. What's the difference between straight and gay?
        A. About six pints."

Ipso facto, QED.
        I did that by about the time I started the third.

I went elsewhere before I really embarrassed myself to the point that I couldn't go back.

Anyway, I'm bi - not homo.

BTW,

BrollyBonce, have you ever been in a turkish prison?
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Anyway, I'm bi - not homo.
          That's that cleared up.

BrollyBonce, have you ever been in a turkish prison?
          And that's the last we'll see of PropellorHead for a while!

HAB, I worked with a long-haired Polish chap who used to invite me to join him at a Turkish Baths he went to. He said it was a good place to go after a skin-full because it meant you went into work the next day, rather than stay at home with a hangover.

I never took him up on his offer.

What happens at a Turkish Baths? Do you know? Should I have gone?
          If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
            What happens at a Turkish Baths? Do you know? Should I have gone?

Yes.

Comment

Working...
            X