• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Craked my coccyx

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craked my coccyx

Agony.

Out in the garden last night, glass of wine in one hand, cigar in the other looking up at the stars, stumbled backwards and fell onto the rockery. Arse landed on a chunk of sandstone. It felt like I had just been buggered by a gorilla.

Taken about 3 different types of pain killer today and nothing helps.

I have cracked it before and the pain lasts for months.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Agony.

Out in the garden last night, glass of wine in one hand, cigar in the other looking up at the stars, stumbled backwards and fell onto the rockery. Arse landed on a chunk of sandstone. It felt like I had just been buggered by a gorilla.

You always needed a good kick up the arse in my view
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Stumbled backwards... Arse landed on a chunk of sandstone.
      That's your story, you keep sticking to it son.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        That's your story, you keep sticking to it son.
        OK then, Richard Gough chloroformed me in an airport toilet.

Comment

Arse landed on a chunk of sandstone. It felt like I had just been buggered by a gorilla.
          NSFW!!
          Don't you just hate those bottle-shaped rocks?

Comment

Agony.

At a beer festival once as a student. Had just done the yard, while standing on the bar (5 foot makeshift bar) and jumped down onto a wet floor (beer slops everywhere)

Slipped onto my a*se and broke my tail bone.

What I'm trying to say is, I truly sympathise.

I would prescribe a course of 6 strong ales. You must take the whole course mind.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

That bit that tickles me is how you made sure you spelled 'coccyx' correctly and yet...

Craked my coccyx
              Was ist das 'Craked'?

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

OK then, Richard Gough chloroformed me in an airport toilet.
                Was that when you were looking up at the star?

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  Was that when you were looking up at the star?
                  That was no star. It was a rusty starfish.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

In a bid to be semi-serious, try ice to take down the swelling and get your GP or the guys at A&E to slip you some diclofenac. RAH probably closest for you in Giffnock?

Comment

Working...
                    X