• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This woman reckons she can do a million jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This woman reckons she can do a million jobs

Good luck to her - seems like a very good concept!!!

http://www.amillionjobstodo.com/
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Any job will be considered for a minimum sum of £1.

Mmmmmm. Interesting business model here.

Will you do ......

Cross my palm with silver deary and I'll consider it.

Here you go. Kerching!

Er, let me see ......... No. Next?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Shoot Gordon Brown? I mean they do say "any job will be considered"

Very professional site design though.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Shoot Gordon Brown? I mean they do say "any job will be considered"

Mmm the rules state :
        Any inappropriate, distasteful or rude tasks will be ignored and will not be posted on the website.
        I suppose it could be viewed as "inappropriate" ??? Maybe worth a punt? LOL
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Half the nation probably thinks it is highly appropriate

hmm, a big black van just pulled up in front of my house.

Comment

She's going to do this for a pound - its a wind up!
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
              She's going to do this for a pound - its a wind up!
              I think she said sewing a button for a pound : mailing christmas cards costs more.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                Good luck to her - seems like a very good concept!!!

http://www.amillionjobstodo.com/
                Reminds me of a Jimmy Carr joke

"They say a womans work is never done. Perhaps - if they organised themselves a bit better".

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Really? I thought it was fairly poor. The page showing what she has done so far is painful to use. It also has a typo.

Comment

Wow, this is a revolutionary concept. I can't believe no one has hit on the idea before of... working. For money! It's a stroke of genius.

I bet the bloody taxman decides to take some of it after a while though. They won't let that little windfall pass them by would they. I mean, if she earns a million pounds from this then they'll want... what, two thousand pounds or something? Would that be too much? I bet they do try and take as much as that. Bloodsucking leeches.

Comment

Working...
                    X