• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where did the summer go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did the summer go?

We were promised a scorcher of a summer - I want my money back.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

It's gone on it's holidays.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

We're having a monsoon in Holland.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Cancelled due to lack of interest.

HTH.
        Not cancelled, banned. Elf 'n' Safety innit

Comment

Absolutley hissing it down here at the mo.

Yesterday was ok though (mostly)

Comment

This is a heatwave compared to the last 2 years.

Comment

who wants 30+ degrees.
              A bit of sun and 20 C is good for me

Comment

Originally posted by MrNoMotivation View Post
                who wants 30+ degrees.
                A bit of sun and 20 C is good for me
                Totally agree I can't think straight when it gets above the high 20s

Comment

Summer is on the bench.

Comment

Its been really nice where we have been, granted all places that are renowned for it not raining during the summer.

I can only remember it raining for a couple of hours in the past 4 months or so.

PZZ

Comment

Working...
                    X