• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pig flu at epidemic levels in London and Brum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig flu at epidemic levels in London and Brum

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8147759.stm

Another one dead.

Nothing to worry about.

You'll be fine.

This was a six year old schoolgirl. Very sad.
    Last edited by Cyberman; 13 July 2009, 13:40.

Comment

Indeed.

Still it's nothing to worry about. Lets all have flu parties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-Street.html

Comment

As this strain purportedly originated from pigs, is it more of a concern for members of those religions that shun the swine?
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          As this strain purportedly originated from pigs, is it more of a concern for members of those religions that shun the swine?

A good point, but I think the main reason for such major problems in London and Birmingham is the lack of hygiene of immigrants from third world countries. Even tuberculosis is making a comeback. Still, at least this could solve the asylum problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            A good point, but I think the main reason for such major problems in London and Birmingham is the lack of hygiene of immigrants from third world countries. Even tuberculosis is making a comeback. Still, at least this could solve the asylum problems.
            You're a ******* moron.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              You're a ******* moron.
              I don't do this very often, but WHS.

CyberTwat, you know the sqrt of **** all about almost everything.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

More details :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8148162.stm

Comment

I knew that GP. Nice guy. Worked there for years, every since I can remember. Would be in his late fifties now I guess.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    main reason for such major problems in London and Birmingham is the lack of hygiene of immigrants from third world countries
                    Wow. Harping on forever about poor Labour government is one thing, but this just sounds like something from the BNP.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X