• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How Many People Are In This Range?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many People Are In This Range?

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    £300 - £500
    Hardly a small step-size in this poll.
    WHS - aren't most people in this range already?
    Perhaps we should have a poll to see.
    Well?
    Yes
    51.06%
    No
    42.55%
    Andyw's mum is unaffordable on my rate
    6.38%

If I might offer an opinion, would it be better to offer choices including greater than and less than (together with the mandatory AndyW option)?

Comment

I'm on the bench, so is my current rate £0 ?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        If I might offer an opinion, would it be better to offer choices including greater than and less than (together with the mandatory AndyW option)?
        That wasn't in the original specification. You'll have to justify this modification and explain where the budget is coming from; we don't want to fall prey to feature creep

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          we don't want to fall prey to feature creep
          We already have.

The original specification called for "getting out of bed rates".

This has evolved into "your current rate".

The answers to the original specified question is most unlikely to be the same as the current question.

(spot the pain in the arse PM who actually uses product based planning and tracks change)
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

We already have.

The original specification called for "getting out of bed rates".

This has evolved into "your current rate".

The answers to the original specified question is most unlikely to be the same as the current question.

(spot the pain in the arse PM who actually uses product based planning and tracks change)
            This poll is responding to MPWDI's question "Aren't most people in this range already" (where "already" implies their current rate) and your admirable response thereto suggesting a poll.

Therefore the poll is to spec for the question being addressed, although that is not the original question in the thread that led to its creation.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              This poll is responding to MPWDI's question "Aren't most people in this range already" (where "already" implies their current rate) and your admirable response thereto suggesting a poll.

Therefore the poll is to spec for the question being addressed, although that is not the original question in the thread that led to its creation.
              You slippery bugger!

You know, I reckon I'd love working with you.

Comment

You slippery bugger!

NickFitz is a pimp?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You slippery bugger!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    NickFitz is a pimp?
                    'with', not 'for'. I only work for the Missus or the bank. Or the taxman, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                    X