• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At least the boom continues unabated.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least the boom continues unabated.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/e...ng-market.html

The latest property market survey from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors suggested that new buyer enquiries increased at the fastest pace since records began a decade ago.

Unemployment, swine flu, lack of mortgages cannot stop house price rises.

A million deaths due to swineflu would free up housing, thus reducing prices, while also reducing unemployment by a sizeable sum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      A million deaths due to swineflu would free up housing, thus reducing prices, while also reducing unemployment by a sizeable sum.
      And as it is an immigrant centric disease would also sort out all those injuns, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        And as it is an immigrant centric disease would also sort out all those injuns, right?

Time will tell, but I hope those attractive Indian women survive.

Comment

Time will tell, but I hope those attractive Indian women survive.
          Because they would be sooooooo interested in a knobber like you.

Comment

He can teach them how to wash, apparently. Not sure why he's interested in woken with poor hygiene though in the first place.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I actually had an Indian girlfriend for just over a year, so that proves you completely wrong. Incidentally, she was bluddy gorgeous. Her drawback was that she wanted to spend most of the time in meditation whilst I was interested in other aspects of life such as shagging.

Comment

I actually had an Indian girlfriend for just over a year, so that proves you completely wrong. Incidentally, she was bluddy gorgeous. Her drawback was that she wanted to spend most of the time in meditation whilst I was interested in other aspects of life such as shagging.
                Of course you did pal, of course you did.

Comment

Of course you did pal, of course you did.

Indeed.

So if I went out with an Indian woman for over a year it makes me a racist. You should see now how stupid you really are.

Comment

GF, or some poor unsuspecting drunk girl who woke next to a howler like you while you attempted to get a leg over while insulting her culture, family and religion?

What complete and utter bollocks, you're truly ****ign pathetic.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X