• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have YOU ever done anything unhygienic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have YOU ever done anything unhygienic

Have you ever done anything a little bit unhygienic ? Like dropped your last rolo on the floor and thought 'ah fckit' picked it up and scoffed it.

Maybe you were carrying two plates from the kitchen and a fish finger fell off one. You pick it up, give it a quick rub, put it back on the plate, take the plates in and say 'here you go - this one's yours'

I dont know about the Indians, but I would never eat in MY restaurant

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Have you ever done anything a little bit unhygienic ?
    Stupid question seeing as most of us have been students in the past.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Stupid question seeing as most of us have been students in the past.
      come on Mich. Spill the beans

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Spill the beans

What, and scrape them up off the floor to put on someone's toast?

Comment

What, and scrape them up off the floor to put on someone's toast?
          euughh
          you disgust me

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Wasn't me, but talking of food, hygiene and students reminds me of a student mate back in the day who thought, in a drunken stpour, that it would eb a good idea to eat a raw frozen sausage.

Funnily enough no one else thought it was that dumb an idea either, but 30 mins later he regretted it when his belly was trying to escape via any orifice and I'm sure the next day in hospital he really really regretted it
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

euughh
              you disgust me

I hope you disinfect the floor after you've puked; and do not use a teacloth and hang it back up on the rack afterwards!

Comment

I thought rugby players liked to spend their time sticking their knobs in other people's pints?

Comment

I hope you disinfect the floor after you've puked; and do not use a teacloth and hang it back up on the rack afterwards!
                  eeuughhh!
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I thought rugby players liked to spend their time sticking their knobs in other people's pints?
                    Not me. I don't drink beer, so I certainly wouldn't put my knob in it. Champagne however...

Comment

Working...
                    X