• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yes!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!

Found out yesterday that Yes are touring later in the year (sans Jon Anderson), the missus is booking tickets today

woo hoo. must see if my lad wants to go

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

No

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Found out yesterday that Yes are touring later in the year (sans Jon Anderson), the missus is booking tickets today

woo hoo. must see if my Dad wants to go

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

\huff puff <righteous indignation>
        right, how does ignore list thingy work
        /huff puff <righteous indignation>
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Close to the edge, just by the wotisit down at the thing just by the summat....

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
            Close to the edge, just by the wotisit down at the thing just by the summat....
            right, you're all banned.
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Seen em 3 times (inc when they had half of Buggles). All good performances. They never beat the performances of Led Zep, or ELP that I saw though.

PZZ

Comment

Yes were me fave band when I was thirteen.

My daughter loves Muse, and I love winding her up by pointing out how much they owe to Yes
                Thanks given - 0
                Thanks received - 0
                Likes given - 0
                Likes received - 0
                F*cks given - 0

Comment

I saw Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman & Howe a few years ago (probably about 15 years ago, now I think about it) and it was a great show. Some of their records may be a bit dull, but the good stuff is great, and live they were excellent. Think Jon Anderson was a big part of the general goodness though. I read somewhere that he may be guesting with Yes from time to time on this tour?

Comment

Anderson benched !

Think Jon Anderson had an asthma attack and has been advised to take 6 months off

Comment

Working...
                    X