• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris

How the fook does this dimwit earn £390k a year?

Linky.

He was born into the right family

And the UK is supposed to have equality of opportunity?

Comment

Because he is a well known media personality??

He is instantly recognizable and that sells.

PZZ

Comment

I had a memorable moment of doubt when a couple of years ago WAG Danielle Lloyd appeared on the TV "IQ test" programme "Test The Nation" and said of Winston Churchill, "Wasn't he the first black president of America? There's a statue of him near me -- that's black." Our teenage daughter was watching (and scoring very well) and I wondered how she would take our encouragement to study hard for her A-Levels, seeing that this brainless bimbo could get so rich so much more easily.

I fee a bit like that myself now.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Linky.
          Why on earth do you think Boris is dim?
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Despite the blonde mop and the "gosh" look on his face Alexander Boris Pfeffel Johnson is no idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Linky.
              Mate, he sure does get a hell of a lot for being such a dumbarse!!

Wish I was as dumb as him!

Mailman

Comment

Many people realise that within the thicky exterior is a knowledgeable and clever Colleger.

Fewer people notice that within that, there is an opportunistic chancer who can't hold a consistent decent thought in his head for more than a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                  Despite the blonde mop and the "gosh" look on his face Alexander Boris Pfeffel Johnson is no idiot.
                  Exactly.

King's scholarship to Eton. Classics at Oxford. President of the Oxford Union. Successful journalist and politician.

Makes me laugh how left wingers consistently brand him as dim!
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                    Exactly.

King's scholarship to Eton. Classics at Oxford. President of the Oxford Union. Successful journalist and politician.

Makes me laugh how left wingers consistently brand him as dim!
                    It's not his brains I've an issue with personally. It's his tendency to utter gaffes, consistently over a long period of time. He's a buffoon. A likeable buffoon, but not the kind of buffoon I want as a leader (Though given the opposition was Red Ken I wasn't displeased, just disappointed we got such a tulip choice).

I mean, saying that £240,000 is chickenfeed, in this economic environment, with the public's current perception of politicians isn't exactly the smartest move, if you get what I mean.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X