• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Probably!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably!

I had planned on seeing Yes in concert in November, but after having my @rse rubbed with a brick for several hours, I have decided to see the band Probably instead.

and dont forget, your all banned.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I had planned on seeing Yes in concert in November, but after having my @rse rubbed with a brick for several hours, I have decided to see the band Probably instead.

and dont forget, your all banned.

spel you're

HTH

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      spel you're

HTH

Still Invoicing

Comment

spel you're
        Originally posted by blacjac View Post

Just what is it? Is there some evil Internet Antigod that puts theese mistakes in?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Just what is it? Is there some evil Internet Antigod that puts theese mistakes in?
          Yess!

Comment

Probably old news, but on the subject of pedantry;

EternalOptimist
            The beerded one

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Probably old news, but on the subject of pedantry;

EternalOptimist
              The beerded one

I thought that was a reference both to the avatar and the fact that he doesn't mind a few pints

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I thought that was a reference both to the avatar and the fact that he doesn't mind a few pints
                Ah, I see.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                X