• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From a Runny Nose to Brain Damage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a Runny Nose to Brain Damage...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/8150542.stm

What can one say...

Why do they have a photo of Sean Connery?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I bet his poor memory doesn't forget the £1.32 million in the bank.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The fact that the surgeon lied to the relatives and tried to cover up his mistake should cost him his job.
        The hospital should have to pay out a much bigger sum for the same reasons.
        They were trying to cover it up to avoid paying any compensation and have put the patient and his family to go through the process of forcing an enquiery.
        Disgraceful behaviour and fully supported by what is supposed to be a prefessional body.

Appauling.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Appauling.
          /Tangent. Arringoing. Made me chuckle. Sorry.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            The fact that the surgeon lied to the relatives and tried to cover up his mistake should cost him his job.
            The hospital should have to pay out a much bigger sum for the same reasons.
            They were trying to cover it up to avoid paying any compensation and have put the patient and his family to go through the process of forcing an enquiery.
            Disgraceful behaviour and fully supported by what is supposed to be a prefessional body.

Appauling.
            Is your keyboard faulty?

Comment

Its almost impossible to sue a doctor. He must have been very much at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Is your keyboard faulty?
                I was in full on rant mode at the time. Keyboard couldnt keep up.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                X